3.28.2011

Blogging for real.

I'm blogging. Again.

I deleted all of the old school posts and now declare this my blog. I have had an obsession with reading blogs for years. I can't say that I fully keep up with any of them for too much time, but I just LOVE reading about the lives of others. Lately, I have had an obsession with DIY blogs. So much so that I have DIY'ed with the hubs twice so far and have plans for more. But that's another post I'm saving for later. But for this post...

I love spring. :)

Every year Michael and I get really excited during the first warm spell and declare that it's time to clean up the yard. We haven't had the best success but we enjoy spending the time picking out flowers and plants, planning where we will put them all, and looking back during the first couple of weeks and enjoying all of our money going down the drain good, hard work.

So, it's that time of the year. We have been looking for weeks. This weekend we finally bought lots of great things and are ready to go. Here's some of the process.

We bought lots of begonias this year. 


A few planted pots.


And some ivy in window boxes.


The plan is to get everything planted before this weekend because we are getting ready for Michael's parents 30th anniversary party. And I'm sure the guests would appreciate being able to walk freely around the patio.

No comments: